|Avon Park wins best tasting water award in the State of Florida!
The City of Avon Park is pleased to offer to its utility customers and business people an exciting new on-line service. It is called Click2Gov and is available through the City of Avon Park's website. Click2Gov Internet solutions enables City of Avon Park customers to pay and view their utility account online as well as pay for renewal of their City Occupational License. This new internet access improves customer service by providing you, the customer, online access to your account information any time of the day or night, seven days a week from the convenience of your home or office. You can now pay your monthly bill online as well as access the following utility account information at your convenience.
- Payment history View you account's payment history (including pending payments.)
- Customer account information . View your account information, account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.
- Consumption summary information. Displays your account's consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.
- Consumption summary graphs . Generates your account's consumption graphs for the last three years.
- Customer billing history. View your account's service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.
- Service summary graphs. Displays in graph format your account's last twelve billing amounts.
- Customer billing statement. View your account's customer billing statement which provides a detailed reading and charges for a specific bill.
License Information allows you to view your issued license either by date range, license number or business name. You can also generate a report on the history of your license and print to your local printer. This report is printed in landscape format. Click2Gov will be available to our customers August 15, 2005. For step-by-step instructions, please go to our web page at www.AvonPark.cc and click on On-Line Services.